Visa policy of Colombia
Visa policy map
ID - May also enter using an ID card.
1 - The maximum stay is granted within one year.
2 - Canadian citizens who hold normal passports must pay a reciprocity fee of 160,000 Colombian pesos except for tourists who are under 14 or over 79, or those who's final destination is San Andrés, Providencia and Santa Catalina.
3 - For holders of other types of British passports who are not British citizens.
- Colombia also requires citizens of Cuba and holders of passports issued by Palestine to apply for a transit visa before transiting through the country.
- Visitors over the age of 6 arriving at San Andrés and Leticia must purchase tourist cards on arrival at a cost of 52,800 pesos and 21,000 pesos.
- Holders of diplomatic or official/service passports of China, Egypt, India, Iran, Lebanon, Mongolia, Morocco, Thailand, Ukraine and Vietnam and holders of official passports of Cuba do not require a visa.
Holders of passports issued by the following countries or territories are granted visa-free access for a maximum of 90 days (unless otherwise noted) if they hold visas or residence permits issued by United States or a Schengen Area country:
The visa exemption also applies to Green Card holders, but does not apply to holders of C1 visas issued by the U.S. Holders of U.S. or Schengen visas must ensure their visa is valid for at least 180 days from their arrival date.
Visitors who require a visa for Colombia may apply online in some cases.
Most visitors arriving to Colombia were from the following countries of nationality:
- MINISTERIO DE RELACIONES EXTERIORES COORDINACION DE VISAS E INMIGRACION Visas entre Colombia y los demás países
- "Country information (visa section)". Timatic. International Air Transport Association (IATA) through Olympic Air. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- "Esta es la nueva lista de extranjeros que pueden entrar a Colombia temporalmente sin Visa" (in Spanish). Bogotá. 2017. Retrieved September 2, 2017.
- Agreement between the European Union and the Republic of Colombia on the short-stay visa waiver
- Ciudadanos chinos que tengan visado Schengen o de los Estados Unidos, no deberán tramitar visa para ingresar a Colombia
- "Visa Online Request". Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Colombia.
- Informes de turismo