Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up DMT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DMT may refer to:
- N,N-Dimethyltryptamine, a naturally occurring psychedelic compound
- Desoxymethyltestosterone, a designer anabolic steroid
- Dimethyl terephthalate, a polyester precursor
- DMT1, a transporter involved in human iron metabolism
- Dimethoxytrityl, an alcohol protecting group
- Dimethylglycine N-methyltransferase, an enzyme
Other uses in science and technology
- Digital Monetary Trust, an anonymous internet banking system using electronic money
- Discrete multitone modulation, a form of orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing (OFDM)
- Definite Minimum Time, a term specific to protective relays
- Display Monitor Timing, a VESA standard that lists display timings for various resolutions and screen sizes
- UTC−00:25 (Dublin Mean Time), which was 25 minutes behind Greenwich Mean Time 1880–1916
- Desmanthus illinoensis, also known as bundleflower, a psychedelic plant
- Diving Medical Technician, a certification offered by the National Board of Diving and Hyperbaric Medical Technology
- Dʿmt, a historical kingdom in what is now Eritrea and northern Ethiopia
- Dignified Mobile Toilets, a Nigerian mobile toilets company.
- D.Mt., an abbreviation for the United States District Court for the District of Montana
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DMT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.