From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Tube may refer to:
- The London Underground
- "The Tube", slang for television, from the term cathode ray tube
- The Tube (2003 TV series), an ITV/Sky programme featuring the work of staff on the London Underground
- The Tube (2012 TV series), a BBC documentary about those who work and travel on the London Underground
- The Tube (TV series), a former Channel 4 (UK) music programme
- The Tube (radio series), a Channel 4 Radio series
- The Tube Music Network, a US defunct music video channel
- The Port Authority Trans-Hudson railroad linking New Jersey and New York, USA
- The series of tubes analogy, by Ted Stevens
- "The Tube", a 1996 song by Tiësto
- Cardiff Bay Visitor Centre ('The Tube'), known as The Tube because of its distinctive shape
- KTBU, known as "55 The Tube"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.