From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Foods made of dubu
- Dubu jeongol, is a jeongol casserole made of tofu that originated more than 200 years ago. Dubu jeongol has ingredients of beef dan vegetables like bean sprout, radish, water dropwort, and shallot boiled in a big pan with broth.
- Dubu Buchim, fried tofu, one of the dishes served in banchan.
- Sundubu or silken tofu: a soft tofu that is unprocessed like usual tofu. The most famous sundubu is tofu from Chodang Village in Gangneung. It is known as Chodang dubu (Chodang tofu). It is processed with sea water and creating unusual tastes.
- Dubu kimchi, tofu dishes served with kimchi.
- Dubu jorim, fried tofu served with jorim sauce made from spices.
- Sundubu jjigae is a hot spicy stew (jjigae) made of gochujang with silken tofu (sundubu) and vegetables.
- (English) HISTORY OF TOFU IN SOUTH AND SOUTHEAST ASIA, soyinfocenter. Accessed on May 1st 2010.
- (Korean) 두부 부침(필독), musoenara. Accessed on May 14, 2010.
- (English) Donghae Sundubu, visitkorea. Accessed on May 1st, 2010.
- Kim Joo-young (Summer 1997). "Ch'odang Village in Kangnung" (PDF). Koreana. 11 (2). Retrieved May 1, 2010.
- (English) Dubu Kimchi, mykoreankitchen. Accessed on May 12, 2010.
- (English) Dubu Jorim,mykoreandiet. Accessed on May 12, 2010.
- (English) Spicy Korean Soft Tofu Stew (Soondubuchigae), koreanfood. Accessed on May 12, 2010.